Looking to teach for a growing UK and international audience?
You could be the yogi we need.
TYR is about light-hearted yoga that doesn’t take itself too seriously. We’re about music and laughter, high-fives and serious connections. We aim to help people simply feel better when they leave our classes. And we’re looking for a special kind of yoga teacher to teach a one-off guest class (and, depending how it goes, maybe more).
What you can expect from us:
- We’ll bring the students, sort the bookings and payments, the Zoom account and the platform, you just bring the vibes
- We’ll pay you a flat rate for your one hour of teaching time, PLUS extra per person for more than 20 in your class
- We’ll throw love your way by posting about your session on our Facebook and Instagram prior to the class, and we’ll also be shouting about you in our members-only Facebook group and via email to all of our members
- We’ll add links to your social media handles in the description of your recorded class in our library as a way to keep you constantly connecting with our growing audience, even weeks or months after your session
- BONUS! We’ll also give you a month’s free TYR membership for each class you teach. That’s 15 live classes a week and nearly 200 videos in our library
- Annnnd depending on how well your session goes, there’ll also be scope for future classes, content collaborations and even potential spots on our regular timetable
What we look for in guest teachers:
- At least two year’s teaching experience and experience teaching online
- An easy-going vibe. Good sense of humour vital
- Good camera, lighting, microphone and space from which to teach
- Someone happy to have their session recorded and added to our library
- The ability to teach a one-off spot on either a Tuesday or Thursday morning, anytime Sunday or to cover one of Chloe’s classes (see the timetable here)
- And a little non-conformity wouldn’t go amiss 😏
What we aren’t looking for:
- The most educated teachers (necessarily)
- Big egos (we don’t give a shit about your float to handstand. Really)
If you think you’d fit the bill, get in touch! Send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to include:
- Your yoga CV and any teaching certificates
- A link to a video class (minimum 20-minutes. Please send YouTube or Vimeo links etc rather than downloads)
- An example class name, description and Spotify playlist – what class would you teach for our gang?
- And tell us why you’re excited to teach for TYR
Looking forward to hearing from you!