Give your team the tools they need for success.
We’re not about helping you secure employee benefits that only look good on job adverts. We’re about *really* making changes to the way your team deals with stress, change, and workload. We’re about providing your employees the tools they need for good mental, physical, and emotional health, whenever they need it.
This is the future of employee perks.
Maybe your team work remotely, or on flexible hours. Maybe there’s a boat-load of work and pressure. Maybe you’d like to see a holistic tool individuals can use whenever they need some self-care…
Introducing corporate partnerships with The Yoga Revolution.
Partner with us and we’ll provide a low-cost yoga, mindfulness, and meditation membership and community for your team featuring:
- A full 15-class timetable of live classes every week
- Over 200 on-demand classes
- A collection of 10+ courses, bundles, and series to help start a yoga habit, to find calm, to get stronger…
- A thriving community of easy-going yogis to help motivate and encourage
- A points system for those with a competitive edge; your team get points for every time they show up to class.
Want more lunchtime live classes? Just ask, and we’ll create them. Does your team need a meditation course? Just sit back and we’ll make it happen.
Allow us to become your partners, and our membership is yours to develop into *exactly* the platform your team needs.
Why The Yoga Revolution’s corporate partnership?
Offering weekly free classes as an employee perk isn’t good enough anymore.
We’re in a brand new era of remote or semi-remote working. Of irregular hours. Of self-care being accepted and applauded more than ever.
And you don’t have to be a genius to realise that folks who’ve got the resources, tools, and encouragement to take better care of their mental, physical, and emotional health – and exactly when they need it – deal better with stress and change. They’re better problem-solvers; better team-mates; better creatives; better load-bearers.
We’re talking the elite of engaged employees here.
It’s about giving your team 24hr access to the tools they need, when they need them. Asking them what they want and partnering with the right people to provide the answers. Handing them the resources they can turn to whenever they’re feeling burnt-out.
Here’s what you can expect to see with our corporate partnerships:
- An employee-happiness partner. We tailor our offering to best fit you, your team and your goals. Want more reminder emails? You got it. Want a 60-day challenge? We’ll make it happen. Need more live classes? We’re on it. This isn’t a one-size-fits-all but a chance to tailor this for your needs and those of your team. It’s our aim to make this the best it can be for your company, always.
- Our 6-week on-boarding course. We want to help your team create a yoga habit, and this is exactly what our on-boarding course is about. Perfect for anyone newer to a yoga practice, this course will guide your employees through bitesize weekly on-demand sessions and our lunchtime half-hour live class (or a recording if the time doesn’t work). We’ll also send custom emails to remind them to practice, branded with your logo.
- The competitive edge. Steve in marketing will be more inclined to breathe, move and meditate if he knows he’s only a few points behind Jess in sales. Your team will gain points for classes attended and watched and for courses completed. They’ll also be able to see a leader board to rank their points against their workmates.
- A community. Especially if your team is working from home, a sense of community can be a struggle to find. We’ll connect you and your team to other corporate members and our regular members, too, via our Facebook group and community events.
- Full membership access. That’s live classes almost every day of the week, guest classes with teachers from all over the world, over 200 on-demand classes and growing, a suite of courses and challenges and all of our member perks. It’s 247 access to yoga, mindfulness, and meditation whenever it’s needed.
- Easy management. One login to control full team access. This way, new hires can be added via a single link, and ex employees taken off the system in one click.
If you feel it’s time to provide a real yoga perk to your employees, let’s chat. Complete the form below and we’ll get in touch to get started.