Give your team the tools they need for success.
We’re not about helping you secure employee benefits that only look good on job adverts. We’re about *really* making changes to the way your team deals with stress, change, and workload. We’re about providing your employees the tools they need for good mental, physical, and emotional health, whenever they need it.
This is the future of employee perks.
Maybe your team work remotely, or on flexible hours. Maybe there’s a boat-load of work and pressure. Maybe you’d like to see a holistic tool individuals can use whenever they need some self-care…
Introducing corporate memberships with The Yoga Revolution.
Partner with us and we’ll provide a low-cost yoga, mindfulness, and meditation membership and community for your team featuring:
- A full 15-class timetable of live classes every week
- Over 200 on-demand classes
- A collection of 10+ courses, bundles, and series to help start a yoga habit, to find calm, to get stronger…
- A thriving community of easy-going yogis to help motivate and encourage
- A points system for those with a competitive edge; your team get points for every time they show up to class
- And full support.
Why The Yoga Revolution’s corporate partnership?
Offering weekly free classes as an employee perk isn’t good enough anymore.
We’re in a brand new era of remote or semi-remote working. Of irregular hours. Of self-care being accepted and applauded more than ever.
And you don’t have to be a genius to realise that folks who’ve got the resources, tools, and encouragement to take better care of their mental, physical, and emotional health – and exactly when they need it – deal better with stress and change. They’re better problem-solvers; better team-mates; better creatives; better load-bearers.
We’re talking the elite of engaged employees here.
It’s about giving your team 24hr access to the tools they need, when they need them. Asking them what they want and partnering with the right people to provide the answers. Handing them the resources they can turn to whenever they’re feeling burnt-out.
Here’s what you can expect to see with our corporate partnerships:
- An employee-happiness partner. We know your team need to work on their mental health, their physical health, and the way they take care of themselves. Let us help them get there, with our weekly intentions emails to get them motivated, our community to keep them accountable, and our entire ethos which will remind them that THIS is the most important thing (then we watch how this upward spiral makes them even better at their job).
- Our 6-week on-boarding course. We want to help your team create a yoga habit, and this is exactly what our on-boarding course is about. Perfect for anyone newer to a yoga practice, this course will guide your employees through bitesize weekly on-demand sessions and our lunchtime half-hour live class (or a recording if the time doesn’t work).
- The competitive edge. Steve in marketing will be more inclined to breathe, move and meditate if he knows he’s only a few points behind Jess in sales. Your team will gain points for classes attended and watched and for courses completed. They’ll also be able to see a leader board to rank their points against their workmates and our existing members and other corporate members.
- A community. Especially if your team is working from home, a sense of community can be a struggle to find. We’ll connect you and your team to other corporate members and our regular members, too, via our Facebook group and community events.
- Full membership access. That’s live classes almost every day of the week, guest classes with teachers from all over the world, over 200 on-demand classes and growing, a suite of courses and challenges and all of our member perks. It’s 247 access to yoga, mindfulness, and meditation whenever it’s needed.
- Easy management. One login to control full team access. This way, new hires can be added and ex employees removed via a single link.
If you feel it’s time to provide a real yoga perk to your employees, let’s chat. Complete the form below and we’ll get in touch to get started.