Through all touch points with our brand – social media and everything else – we just want to reinforce what we’re about: it’s our aim to make yoga a bit more light-hearted and to take it all a little less seriously. We’re not all vegans, we’re not all perfect, we don’t always fit the yoga stereotype and we’re proud of that. There’s no judgements, it’s about the joy, the connection, and feeling way better after practice than before it.
Put simply: we just want to encourage more people to practice yoga and feel awesome. And that’s the message we want our affiliates to be shouting.
Your Obligations as a The Yoga Revolution Affiliate
You agree that you will:
(a) follow our reasonable instructions and requests in relation to your relationship with us as our Affiliate;
(b) always promote The Yoga Revolution and our membership and services in the best light and as we would choose to do so ourselves, and not make or publish any statement which is disparaging or negative; and
(c) notify us of all enquiries about The Yoga Revolution or our services promptly.
And that you will not:
(a) make any statement, representation or warranty, whether vocally or in writing, about The Yoga Revolution or our membership or services other than those statements and representations contained in materials provided by us to you or set out on our Website;
(b) register any domain name, email address or company name that is identical or similar to the registered trademark ‘The Yoga Revolution’ or a translation of this trade mark into any other language;
(c) create, or direct or permit anyone else to create, a website for the sole purpose of advertising or promoting The Yoga Revolution;
(d) create or maintain, or direct or permit anyone else to create or maintain, any website or social media account or page using ‘The Yoga Revolution’ or any translation of this trade mark, and which site, account or page could reasonably be considered by anyone visiting it to be owned or maintained by us;
(e) promote your Affiliate link using SPAM/unsolicited emails;
(f) promote your Affiliate link in a way that may cause offence to others, including competitors;
(g) make statements about The Yoga Revolution that are not true. Up-to-date information about us can be found at theyogarevolution.co.uk, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affiliates agree to not post, advertise or in any way create materials that are considered to:
- Promote adult content, including nudity, sexual terms and/or images of people in positions or activities that are excessively suggestive or sexual;
- Include violent, obscene, defamatory, libellous, slanderous and/or unlawful content;
- Promote hate speech, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group;
- Incorporate any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law;
- Promote political or religious agendas and/or any known associations with hate, criminal and/or terrorist activities;
- Promote gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo, or poker;
- Offer rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kickbacks from your commission as an incentive;
- Make false claims and promote non-existing discounts, coupons, bargains or use other misleading strategies to gain traffic through the affiliate links;
- Defame, discredit, or in any other way negatively impact opinions of classes, teachers or any other free or paid-for offerings of The Yoga Revolution
- Be or seem like spam
Neither you nor we are the agent or partner of the other. You agree that you will not at any time promote yourself as an agent or employee of The Yoga Revolution.
The Yoga Revolution reserves the right to terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program immediately and without prior notice to you if you commit fraud or abuse this Affiliate Program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, The Yoga Revolution shall not be liable to you for any Commissions current or future.
Affiliates are able to terminate their associated with The Yoga Revolution at any time by emailing email@example.com. If the Affiliate Agreement is terminated by either party, The Yoga Revolution shall not be liable to pay any Commission to you after the termination of the Affiliate Agreement.
You’ll be paid a percentage of each membership gained by your unique links on the last working day of each month. No commissions are granted for referring existing or previous The Yoga Revolution users.
Commission amounts per product/service sold may be changed by The Yoga Revolution at any time. This information is available to you in the Affiliate Dashboard.
Payments will only be sent for affiliate purchases that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will be void.
We pay our Affiliates through PayPal, so you will need to have a PayPal account set up in order to receive payments. Please ensure that the PayPal email address listed on your account is correct so that we can make payments to you when they are due. If the address is incorrect then payments will not reach you so it is your responsibility to update your PayPal email address if you change it.
It is your responsibility to declare and pay any tax or insurance due on these payments and you indemnify The Yoga Revolution against any claims, losses, damages or any other liabilities which arise as a result of you not declaring and paying those sums.
Thanks so much for being a TYR affiliate! We’re stoked to have you on board 🙂